Florida Investment, Stockbroker & Securities Fraud Lawyer
Have you lost money in the stock market due to stockbroker fraud? Are you the victim of misrepresentations by a stock broker, financial advisor or registered investment advisor? Were you sold securities that were too risky given your investment objectives and risk tolerance? Did a brokerage firm fail to fulfill its fiduciary duties to you? If so, you may be able to recover some or all of the money you have lost at the hands of your stock broker and/or brokerage firms. Contact our experienced Florida investment, stockbroker & securities fraud lawyer, we can help.
- Florida Broker & Brokerage Firm Law
- Florida Defective Securities
- Florida Elderly Financial Abuse
- Florida Form U5 Issues
- Florida Hedge Fund & Private Equity
- Florida Master Limited Partnerships
- Florida Securities, Investments & Business Mediation
- Florida Ponzi Scheme
- Florida Promissory Notes & Forgivable Loans
- Florida Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
- Florida Securities Arbitration
- Florida Stockbroker Fraud
- Florida Stock Fraud
- Florida Unsuitable Investments
Since 1992 Gregory Tendrich, Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell® and a life member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum® and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, has been an advocate for investors in cases involving unsuitable investments, unauthorized trading, stock fraud and other stockbroker abuses. He has represented hundreds of clients in FINRA arbitration proceedings and seeks full and complete recovery of an investor’s losses in every case he handles. When you choose him to represent you, Gregory Tendrich will undertake a comprehensive legal effort on your behalf. He will document your losses and the wrongdoings and misconduct of your broker or investment firm and seek to recover your losses.
Mr. Tendrich previously served as Assistant General Counsel and in-house counsel to both regional and national brokerage firms. He has litigated cases in state court and before the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the American Arbitration Association (AAA), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) formerly known as the National Association of Securities Dealers, Inc. or “NASD.” Relying on his many years of in-house brokerage firm experience and his years as a Certified FINRA Arbitrator (since 1995) and a Florida Supreme Court Certified County Court Mediator, Mr. Tendrich has a unique perspective on the many issues facing investors, brokerage firms and stock brokers.
- On behalf of the individual investor, the firm concentrates on the recovery of losses stemming from stockbroker mismanagement and misrepresentation, churning, unauthorized trading, fraud, negligence, breach of fiduciary duty and unsuitable investments. The firm represents investors with claims against national brokerage firms as well as the smaller regional and local broker-dealers.
- On behalf of brokerage firms, broker-dealers and individual stock brokers, the firm provides consultation and representation on licensing, registration, hiring, wrongful termination, contract disputes, compensation, debt collection and forgiveness, U-4 & U-5 form issues and regulatory enforcement and disciplinary actions brought by the SEC, FINRA, NFA and other state and federal agencies.
Contact our Florida Securities Litigation & Arbitration Lawyer
In a free initial consultation, Florida investment & stockbroker fraud lawyer Gregory Tendrich can review your case and discuss your legal options. Contact Gregory Tendrich today. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.